Job of the Day – Project Coordinator, Office of the Mayor
Final Date for Filing Applications:
Friday, December 28, 2012
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing assignments across several priority areas in the Office of the Mayor. This person will report to the Manager of the Executive Office and is required to create and implement work plans related to: constituent services, scheduling, special events, research and communications.
Characteristics of ideal candidates include:
- Four year college degree (preferred)
- One to two years of post-graduate work experience (preferred)
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to juggle multiple tasks on a deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to work well on individual projects as well as collaborate with larger teams
- High level of organization and strong attention to detail
- High level of judgment and discretion in accommodating visitors and constituents
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Outgoing, professional and service-oriented attitude
To be considered, please submit resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 28th.